Dedicated National Team
Workers’ Compensation is becoming an increasingly complex and critical part of business risk, requiring specialised and sophisticated risk management services to ensure that the appropriate cover and premiums are minimised.
At AEI Insurance Broking Group, we understand the challenges that businesses face, from dealing with claims to ensuring legislative compliance, understanding the key cost drivers and having effectives strategies to manage these.
We have a dedicated National team of specialists that can provide you with comprehensive advice and the most cost-effective solution for your business.
At AEI Insurance Broking Group, we take a proactive approach to strategic management, a key factor in premiums management. Working on collaboration with you to understand your business we can develop integrated and cost-effective solutions to protect it.
Our Workers’ Compensation service includes:
- Expert Technical Claims & Legislative Advice
- Review of Industry Classification
- Retrospective Premium Appeals where applicable
- Premium Forecasting & Feasibility Assessments
- Claims and Injury Management Desktop & Gap Analysis
- Strategic Claims Reviews & Estimate Management
- Regulatory & Insurer Claims Advocacy
- Service Level Management
- General advice & support on all workers compensation related matters including:
- Work Health and Safety (WHS) Audit, Program Design, and Implementation